Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday whine fest

Whine, Moan, Groan, Complain

Been fighting a migraine since yesterday afternoon. Dang, this sucker is stubborn.

Went to bed too late last night and had insomnia (see above for a reason) so I’m tired.

Stomach feels like a pit of glop for the above 2 reasons. It doesn’t help that I’ve eaten crap this morning. I meant to pick up a couple of bagels on my way to work, but I got out the door late so I settled for a donut and o.j. from 7-11 because it was quick and on the way. ugh. blech.

So why was I late getting out to work this morning? Without getting too graphic, I’ll just say we had an incident involving poop, carpet, and a little person who is interested in potty training but doesn’t quite get it yet.

sigh. It’s a bit after 9am. Can I go home and curl up in a little ball and go to bed now, please?

And yes, as a matter of fact, I would like some cheese with my whine. It might make my stomach feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment