Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

blah

I'm in a bit of a funk this week. I think it's just because I'm tired. I haven't been sleeping well. Going to bed too late and waking up too early, haven't gotten a nap in a couple weeks, blah blah blah. It will pass.

On the up side I took a bunch of pictures today. Hopefully I can get them loaded soon so I can post a few. I took SchmoopyBaby to get his first professional haircut today. No more bowl cut! Yay!

I also took a picture of a chili recipe I made this evening for dinner. Super quick and easy. The recipe and picture will appear in a post sometime soon.

Tomorrow the plan is to take SchmoopyBaby to a pumpkin patch. I've never been to a pumpkin patch before so I'm kind of excited. More pics will be taken, I'm sure. ;)

Hope you are all having a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment