Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kisses

SchmoopyBaby has been really in to kisses for the last couple of weeks. He'll run up to me with his face tilted up, his mouth in a sort-of open pucker with his bottom lip protruding a little bit. When I give him a kiss, then he'll run up to John and do the same thing. Then back to Mommy for a kiss, then back to Daddy for a kiss. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Really, it's so insanely cute my head could just explode.

Although, it's a little funny when we are horse-playing around, wrestling and being rowdy, and all of the sudden he'll plant a big wet toddler kiss right smack on my mouth.

I am so lucky to have such a sweet, affectionate little guy.

Even his teddy bear has been getting more kisses lately. At bedtime, SchmoopyBaby will hold Teddy up to my face so I can give Teddy goodnight kisses, then he gives Teddy goodnight kisses himself. Then he'll bring Teddy's hand to the side of his face in our sign for "good-night".

Then he'll hurl Teddy as hard as he can into his bed with a Squee.

No comments:

Post a Comment