I’m in kind of a bad head space at the moment, so I need to remind myself of the many things I have to be grateful for. Here are this week’s top 5 things for which I am grateful:
1. Baby smiles and giggles – no explanation needed, I think.
2. Food blogs – I get so many fantastic recipes from food blogs. Whenever I need a new idea for dinner or baking all I need to do is search online.
3. Cardboard moving boxes that we never threw out – Sometimes holding on to clutter is a good thing. These are simply the best toys for imaginative play. Currently there are two boxes in my bedroom that make up SchmoopyBoy’s dinosaur train. Hours and hours of entertainment.
4. Non-toxic nail polish – SchmoopyBoy has been into my nail polish for quite some time. I found some non-toxic nail polish marketed for children that don’t have a lot of the icky chemicals and doesn’t stink horrendously and bought some as a holiday gift back in December. One of the few gifts that still gets his attention, and I am much more comfortable with him using these.
5. My Maya Wrap ring sling – My favorite of my three ring slings, this ensures that I can go anywhere and Lil’ Schmoo can get a decent nap.