Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A couple fashion mishaps

I lost a shoe. More specifically, SchmoopyBaby lost one of my shoes. John saw him take it out of the closet and put it somewhere in the living room. Allegedly, John thought to himself "Gee, I better remember where that shoe is, Shana will never know to look for it there" and then he promptly forgot this clever hiding place. He was right - I have not found the shoe anywhere I have thought to look for it.

Another thing - I wore my shirt inside out today. All day. At the office. Thankfully I had a sweater on over the shirt and it was sufficiently cold that I never took the sweater off, so no one knew about my blunder. I myself didn't realize the mistake until I took the sweater off at SchmoopyBaby's bath time.

I'm tired. I'm going to bed now. night-night.

No comments:

Post a Comment