Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

3 Things I am Thankful For

1. SchmoopyBoy singing. A couple of his favorites are Happy Birthday to You and the Preschool Musical Song from Sesame Street. He doesn't have all the lyrics down flawlessly and his pitch indicates he has similar singing talent as his parents (poor kid), but truly a joy to behold and puts a smile on my face.

2. Random acts of niceness from my husband. I came downstairs last night after putting SchmoopyBoy to bed and discovered a gift bag sitting on the stove. In it was a cookbook I’ve been oogling for almost a year. Early holiday gift.

3. Healing through writing. It’s been a rough year. Writing on this blog and spilling my guts from time to time has been my therapy. I am privileged to have this outlet. I am privileged to have the opportunity to share my stories and find community through it.

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment