Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

How do you do it?

Moms who blog - regularly.

How do you find the time to write well thought out, well written, coherent articles multiple times per week? This question applies to stay-at-home moms as well as moms who do paid work outside the home (or from home, as the case may be). I am just struggling to survive the day to day grind, and so my blog languishes.

I have so many ideas of topics I would love to write about. But regardless of whether I'm at home all day, as I was for the past 3 months, or whether I'm splitting my time between the office and home, I just can't seem to find the time and energy to post anything more than 3 lines of brainless fluff once a week, if that. Gone are my feminist rants, analysis of current events, and parenting theory. sigh. Perhaps one day they'll be back, but don't hold your breath too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment