Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

OMG! I have them too!

My house looks like a volcano of toys and books erupted in the middle of my living room. I should be clearing out the mess, but instead I am on the internet letting the world know that my one year old son discovered his baby boy boobs yesterday. He cannot get enough of them now!

This morning, after I got up with Schmoopy at 4:30 and again at 5:30, John got up with him for the day at 6:30 so I could catch up on a little sleep. When I got up and fed him breakfast, John told me a little about their morning together.

John: This morning when I took Schmoopy's jammies off he didn't want me to put his shirt on right away. He wanted to go topless for a while.

Me: Oh?

John: Yes. He wanted to play with his boobies for a while.

Me: (long pause) Dude. That's seriously wrong. I feel dirty now. I want to go take a shower now.

John: OK, maybe played with isn't quite right. But he was pointing at them and wanted to look at them for a while.

Me: I see.

1 comment: